Once you load Pendrago.com, you can’t miss noticing its quirky site design with appropriate imagery sprinkled around to highlight the points being made. The site has a clean layout, thanks to the spacing incorporated throughout each page.
By navigating to the Pendrago About Us page, you’ll find a brief history of the company’s most notable milestones since its launch in late November of 2013. That includes the date when the first Ph.D. writer came on board, when the company completed work on a total of 10,000 papers, and when they revamped their site in March of 2019.
Pendrago has been around for more than 5 years and is run by Cyber Jam Ltd, a company based and registered in London, UK.
There is no order form on the Pendrago homepage. However, there is a link at the top of the page labeled Pricing.
Unfortunately, navigating to the page doesn’t give you a detailed price list for the various services offered on the site. It only gives you an estimate of the Pendrago.com costs for their three main services. These are:
- Writing — from a minimum of $5.85
- Proofreading — from a minimum of $3.32
- Editing — from a minimum of $3.90
All these charges though are for working on a maximum of 100 words. In most cases, essay writing gets measured by the page, which amounts to a minimum of 275 words. So each service costs nearly triple what the platform indicates for a single page. That means students should be prepared to part with close to $15 to get a page completed, which is slightly above what other platforms charge.
Aside from the normal writing services, Pendrago also handles custom orders. To get a quote for this, you’d need to provide the site’s team with the relevant details of your order through the Get A Free Quote button. If they can handle what you need, you’ll receive a detailed quote on what you can expect to pay for since every request is treated as a unique application.
Types of Services
While browsing through the Pendrago links to various pages, we were able to find a brief list of the services they provided in the Terms and Conditions. This is quite inconvenient for new users since they may not know to go so far into the site to check for what’s available.
Pendrago indicated that they offer paper writing services for both business and academic purposes. These cover writing requirements for:
- Research papers
- PowerPoint presentations
- Newspaper articles
- Website content
- Business plans
The platform gives a guarantee that all content produced by their writers is original. Of the same services, Pendrago also offers editing and proofreading services for those who would just like to brush up on the content they already have.
How They Choose Writers
The writers at Pendrago undergo various stages of vetting to ensure they’re up to the task of working on client orders. This information is detailed with accurate figures under the Top 2% link at the top of the page. The vetting stages are divided as follows:
- Background Check — this is where the platform checks every applicant’s resume to check their backgrounds and determine who’s qualified to continue with the selection process. Less than 40% of applicants make it through this phase.
- Language Exam — those that make it to this stage undergo a spelling and grammar exam to find out their level of fluency in English. It’s not enough to call yourself a native English speaker to get through this phase as only about 15% make the cut.
- Phone Interview — candidates then get a phone interview to assess their personality, attitude to work, communication skills, weaknesses, and soft skills. Less than 10% make it through.
- Expertise Tests — to prove candidates have the skills they claim to have, they all undergo a timed real-time test. Those capable of getting through this phase are usually less than 3%, but they automatically join the team.
- Ongoing Review — to guarantee that no one slacks off, all Pendrago recruits are monitored to ensure they maintain and improve the writing standards they started with. Anything less will have you removed from the writers’ pool.
Once your order has been compiled and you’re ready to pay, Pendrago has several methods available to users. These include bank/wire transfers, G Pay, Visa, Microsoft Pay, Mastercard, and AmEx.
The services offered here are prepaid so clients must make payments in advance of any work being done. I case you have a bulk order that costs $500 and above, https://pendrago.com enables you to make a payment installment plan for your order. This will divide the work into sections so that your payments coincide with the next phase of your order beginning.
However, whenever you’d like to make a rush order, the platform’s team advises against using bank/wire transfers since they can take between 2 — 3 working days to process.
Like most companies offering such services, Pendrago has a money-back guarantee that offers refunds in specific cases. Some of the situations you can expect a refund for include late submissions due to errors on the writer’s part, order cancellations, duplicate payments for the same order, the submitted paper isn’t original, as well as if there isn’t a writer available to handle your order.
After a submission, clients at Pendrago can request a free revision in case the paper isn’t according to the order’s specifications. However, a revision must be requested within 10 days of the paper being delivered to the client.
Another guarantee you’ll find here is with your privacy on the platform. This site keeps all user details confidential, doesn’t store transaction details on the site servers, and even uses 256-bit data encryption software to keep information encoded at all times.
Is This Site Legit?
While creating this Pendrago Review, we noticed that this platform has a lot going for it such as the reliable writing services on offer. Though there are reviews that warn against trusting the site with complex papers, we believe that the vigorous testing phases help to ensure bad quality submissions are kept to a minimum.
Pendrago also offers reliable payment options, with installments available for clients with costly orders. Also, Pendrago.com has revision and refund policies in place to help ensure you get exactly what you wanted from their writers.
- Highly vetted writers — the platform only takes on writers with a proven track record to work on orders.
- Privacy guaranteed — the platform uses encryption software and privacy policies to guarantee every member’s details.
- Renowned payment options — this site uses well-known payment providers to help process transactions fast.
- Helpful customer support — whatever your issue or query, the support team is always available to assist you with your orders through multiple channels.
- No dedicated price page — you cannot get a breakdown of your order’s cost without signing up and filling out an order form first.
- Higher rates — the platform charges higher than average rates for its services.
To Sum Up
Choosing to get your business or academic papers worked on at Pendrago can prove to be a worthwhile experience when compared to other platforms. With a history dating back as far as 2013, we believe the only reason the company still exists is that they’re constantly polishing their processes.
You can expect to pay more at Pendrago.com, but they say the cost goes to ensuring you don’t have to turn elsewhere to get the same order fulfilled. And with several Pendrago guarantees in place, this is a site worth trying out when you need your paper done.